Dora Kordakis is a Performance Coach and Learning & Development Specialist. Dora’s coaching abilities are utilised by leaders to success profile their business and teams for professional growth.
Her diverse background has armed Dora with experience in leadership, performance improvement, human resource functions, learning and development and behavioural profiling for targeted selection, retention, development and succession planning within a variety of industries.
Dora’s achievements include:
- Selection, assessment, development, performance planning and supporting change management at the Australian Synchrotron
- Leadership development and coaching at the Psychologists Registration Board of Victoria and Medical Registration Board of Victoria
- Performance development and reviews at the Medical Registration Board of Victoria
- Training merchandise staff and providing HR Management for Concept Sports International (Athens Olympics 2004)
- Instructional design at both VET and Corporate level
- Master Trainer 10+ years consulting and facilitating leadership and performance development
Dora’s experience and involvement in targeted selection within both government and private sector includes: graduate Recruitment (Victorian Public Service, Orica and John Holland); Management Recruitment (ATO, Crown Casino and Optus); and Specialist Recruitment (Australian Synchrotron and Next Careers).
Dora’s facilitation of leadership and management is supported by her experience within a number of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, retail, corporate, science and event management. Her management experience varies from small teams within the corporate and small business environment to large groups of retail staff at major events.
Dora’s diverse experience fosters an adaptable approach to her audience. Dora enjoys building rapport with individuals and groups and prides herself on the support she provides as a coach for individuals to reach their greatest potential.
Before starting her career in the corporate sector, Dora had a strong association within the performing arts and utilises these skills to engage her audiences ensuring that learning, development and selection is both productive and enjoyable.